Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Mail! More squares!!

I received squares from Janell!   The fabric is beautiful!!   I am glad that she and I are swapping squares only.   It adds to my collection and gives me more pretty materials that are not item specific.




Suzanne decided to send all her squares and wishes out in a bunch.   Ambitious lady!!  I actually have all my squares cut but I still need to work on wishes.   Wishes are hard for me.   I want them to look nice and I always feel that they look like crap like a 5 year old did them.





 


We had another lady drop out of the swap.   It's too bad when you sign up for a swap and then someone drops out.   I completely understand if something happens, believe me..I Understand!   But with this swap going until next May that gives a person a lot of time to still participate.  I am sorry for the loss of her.

Pam is done with the girls quilts.   She was going to ship them to me today!!!!   I   C.A.N.   N.O.T.  W.A.I.T!!!     She was going to post photos on her site last night, but she must of gotta busy.   It is killing me!!  I want to see the photos so BAD!!   But as I tell my girls all the time Patience is a virtue.  Only I sure don't have any today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment