Thursday, November 14, 2013

Busy is as busy does!

I have been busy working on the rest of the squares and wishes for the swap I am in.   I like doing everything with the material, but the wishes are sometimes hard for me.    I have received many wishes over the past 12 years or more.   Some are so beautiful and look like art.   Then there are mine which look like a toddler worked on them :(    I am just not very artistic!   Janell sent me her Asian squares/wish.   The material is Beautiful!!




I added the rest of mine to the mix.   The material is so beautiful.   I just can't stay away from the fabric stores!   Each time I see a new fabric that I haven't seen before and it is more beautiful than what I have seen before!















I just wish that everyone would get their squares/wishes out so I can see what everyone else  has choosen.







1 comment:

  1. That red panda fabric is the same as mine! Also, *I think* that bird and butterfly fabric arrived today from one of the swappers. It's really cute though. People won't mind having 2 squares for sure!

    ReplyDelete